Friday, March 28, 2008

Some Pictures to See!

On Wednesday, Logan went up to Primary's for his weekly chemo. On Thursday morning he said he didn't feel well enough to go to school. To illustrate his point, he took our whiteboard off the fridge and drew his stomach, complete with bellybutton and "throw-up germs." Julian helped him with his head and appendages.


Saturday Morning Raquetball Sunrise:
More Than One Reason to Get Up Early!!!



A wonderful friend found this 1980's relic
after reading my post dated 3/1/08...

7 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...beautiful shot of the sunrise, but I love Logan's drawing. He is very expressive and creative. In fact, if he were standing right next to me I would tell him that and then I would ruffle his hair.

JoMamma said...

I like to tell my husband that anyone can see the sun set, but it takes effort to actually see it rise. Needless to say it's been a while since I enjoyed a sun rise.

I hope that logan is feeling better. His picture is great.

burkitos said...

Logan added more stomach ache germs when I was there. So expressive, that little guy.

Love, Alphabet Woman

I am a mother! said...

Ceci..who do you play racquetball with?? I have a secret wish to learn how to play racquetball and enter a newbie competition with Dan. Where do you play racquetball??

Peggy Eddleman said...

Logan's picture is so cute! I feel bad that he felt so sick, though. I'm sure he was missed in school by a couple of cute girls! And that sunrise is absolutely beautiful.

Big Papi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Papi said...

http://www.divinecomedy.net/pages/
mormonadz/dcversion/gossip.jpg

You might enjoy this parody of the Gossip Mormonad.