Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thought I was gone forever???

Summer couldn't have been more splendid!!! We did everything possible from actually leaving the state for a vacation to riding the rollercoasters at Lagoon. Weekly, we helped with yardwork at the Farmhouse and swam at the pool. And, of course, we wish it didn't have to end. Man, I love spending time with my kids!!

Now we are into a great school routine. The kids are happy with their teachers. I'm doing some new things at work that are exciting. So even though we are busier than ever, we are happy doing it all!

In eleven days we head to Disneyland for a family celebration of Logan's progress. We've waited a long time! The best thing is that my friend, Shiralea, has volunteered to be our "park planner." By using her extensive knowlegde of Disneyland, CA Adventure and the program RideMax, she is scheduling our attractions to minimize waiting in lines and to maximize the fun!!! Thanks SO much, Shiralea!

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

I am so excited for you.. DISNEYLAND!!! We depart this coming Saturday for our Disney adventure... to bad we didn't wait a week! Have lots of fun!

Peggy Eddleman said...

That is awesome that you get to go to Disneyland! Love the new look of your blog. It's so pretty! I'm really glad that you got the kind of summer that you wanted. It's about time! You guys definitely deserved it.

And yay on your kids' love for their teachers!

becca said...

We wish you were joining you too, Ceci! BOO-HOO

Did you take that picture????

Missed hearing about things over there from your blog! Glad you are back to writing!

Carterista said...

Yep. At the cabin this summer. The air was thick with butterflies.

JoMamma said...

I was so excited to see a new post. I'm glad that you had a great summer.

I love Disneyland, and I know you will have a great time.

I am a mother! said...

I've been WAITING for your posts! I'm glad you are back and that you guys had such a great summer. Have fun at D-Land! Can't wait to see pictures!