Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It took a lot of effort, but...

It took a lot of effort, but I finally took some pictures! When Jarid and I came back after having some fun......we had to chase down the kids and put them back in their place!

Logan's first roller coaster ride was the Go-Go-Gadget Go-Coaster! He loved it so much we rode it twice. Well, not me. I forgot to take dramamine, so once was enough.In our kitchenette, Logan practices his map skills with a cheeto in his mouth. He loves the Disneyland map!

5 comments:

I am a mother! said...

I like the picture of Jarid and Logan on the roller coaster

burkitos said...

Wow! school even at Disneyland, and map skills for a first grader!
Hmm those jail bars don't look very strong and does Jarid really fit in that police car? Great pix, Ceci! Thanks.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love the escaping picure!

becca said...

I like the one of Jarid near the cute cop car- HA HA HA!

JoMamma said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you were able to go. Welcome home.