Friday, September 26, 2008

She's MY girl!!!

Julian is the adventurous partner I've been looking for for years!!! This was our second time on the Twightlight Zone Tower of Terror, a free-fall type ride where your rear end is either off your seat completely or threatening to bond with it forever. There we are in the back on the left.Maybe she's a little too brave for me. I was so scare the first time on the Orange Stinger that I couldn't open my eyes or let go long enough to snap a picture. The second time I pretended to be Julian and was fine.
Julian also loved Space Mountain, one of my childhood favorites. Now, though, it's SO much better. The technological effects are incredible! If you can't tell, we're in the front. :-)

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

To much fun!! That is so cool you have a daring partner! My mom went on Tower of Terror for her first time... she is 62.. and loved it...I loved seeing her scream like a little girl and then laughing when it was over. Disney is the best!!!

I am a mother! said...

Your making me want to go to Disney Land again!!! It will be many years before our kids will be old enough to appreciate it though. So glad you guys are having such a great time and making memories.

Kay said...

So glad you had the opportunity to go and enjoy this wonderful time with the kids!
And I LOVE Space Mountain! In fact, right in the middle of it, I yelled at Scott it was better than ***...
well, maybe not, but at the time it was! haha

Peggy Eddleman said...

How fun! I'm so glad you have Julian. Looks like you two had TONS of fun together!

becca said...

Oh Ceci! I am so glad you loved it so much and that it was so much fun! I can hear your laugh from here!

Misha said...

I am so happy you got to go to Disneyland! It looks like it was the perfect vacation. I can't believe you and Julian are such thrill seekers. I love to see people scared, I just never want to be that person. I'm glad you two enjoy it.