Sunday, April 19, 2009

Only Five Bucks!!!!...and a joke for free.

I love a deal.
And since I don't find them often, when I do I'm thrilled.
Aren't they awsome!?Of course I wanted to wear them at the earliest possible occasion.
I did today and they are so comfortable!

While I was purchasing them,
the checker told the kids and me a joke.

Him: "Have you noticed that the word garage
on all the garage sale signs is missing a B?"

Me: "Garage doesn't have a B."

Him: *smile*

Do YOU get it?
Hahaha!
.

11 comments:

Kristine said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! And, I agree most of the time too.

burkitos said...

Nice shoes!You always id have pretty feet!

Big Papi said...

One man's trash is another man's treasure. We were able to sell then give away everything from our gar(b)age sale except what could fit in two cardboard boxes. Yay!

tammy said...

Haha! I'm having a yard sale, will you come? ;)

Kimmie said...

They are fabulous!

I am a mother! said...

Cute!

Kristen Shumway said...

Be grateful, Brazil doesn't do garage, garbage, or otherwise sales, really. No DI, no yard sales! I think it's really a cruelty here. I'm still not sure...where does all the old stuff go????

i'm erin. said...

Ok, I sat and thought and thought and thought forever! I couldn't figure out your joke. But I do love the shoes.

oh, I did finally figure it out after I read the comments. I personally don't think it is ver funny at all.

hahahaha

becca said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Mom, you have pretty feet!

kellieanne said...

Hey Cecilia! You've got some sexy tootsies!

Unknown said...

I just finish writing on my blog than I read this post... all I have to say is "no wonder I have such a shoe complex with friends like you." :-)