Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break & Walter Wick...kind of.

Does this look like Spring Break weather to you?
Well, Rascal had fun....BUT...



...the rest of us went to the BYU Museum of Art.

These pieces we very interesting. I took a few photos,
not sure whether I should or not.

Up close. Yep. Otter Pops.At the start of the Main Attraction, a guard saw me holding my camera
and kindly imformed me that picture-taking was not allowed,
so you don't get to see the Walter Wick exhibit.
If you're not sure who he is, ask your kids about the "I Spy" books.
They are sure to know what I'm talking about. :-)
.

4 comments:

burkitos said...

What a fun place to go! I'm for inside during the snow, too!

i'm erin. said...

Oh wow! that sounds so awesome. I love the otter pop exhibit! I want to make one in my home.

Kimmie said...

SOLD... That's what we'll do today! Thanks for sharing!

I am a mother! said...

I never knew how pretty sweet and sour sauce packets could be.