Friday, November 07, 2008

It's looking good!

Reflection contest entries were due today. According to the rules Julian entered hers in the form of digital pictures on a CD.

Just before school was over, I got a call from the woman in charge. She said she thought Julian's 3-D Art was so adorable, she wanted to pick up the actual project so the judges could see it in real life! She was amazed when she saw the penny in one of the pictures and realized how small they are. Very encouraging, don't you think? Julian was ecstatic to hear it.

They are pictured here perched on an 18 count egg carton. In the statement section she wrote: "I love small things, animals and creating. I put them together and Voila!"


7 comments:

burkitos said...

I saw thoose on the counter the other day and was amazed! Way to go, Julian!

Kimmie said...

That is addorable! You have a very creative girl there!

I am a mother! said...

Those are very cute! Did she make them out of Wiki Sticks?

i'm erin. said...

wow, Julian! Those are Amazing! I don't even know how you did it. I am quite impressed with you.

JoMamma said...

Very impressive. I would not have the patience to make one of them. Great job.

becca said...

That is amazing. She is an artist! Did she win???

Peggy Eddleman said...

Those are incredible! I hope she wins!