Monday, December 31, 2007

CHEERS!

I'm ringing in the New Year early tonight with a fizzy glass of Pink Grapefruit Airborne! Best flavor there is, I'm told, so this morning I purchased 4 packages.

My little family celebrated the Christmas season fully for the first time in 4 years, though it was not without cost. In the last 5 days, Logan has been to the ER twice with fever, plus nausea, cough and cold symtoms and ear infections. We found out today that Jarid probably has a bleeding ulcer. Ouch! We hope to have it cauterized by the end of the month. Julian has a severe cold and cough, high fever and nausea tonight.

So far I remain untouched. I probably owe it to the pack of Airborne I almost finished over the weekend and a HUGE blessing from above. I'm holding down the fort like every good wife and mother does whether they are well or ill.

This season has been full of fun, family and friends for all four of us! It was more than a choice experience to share it all with Logan! Thank you for all your love and support. We have the best friends and family in the 'verse!

Special note: Some have asked how to post a comment and I LOVE hearing from you. Just click on the post comment link at the end of the entry. I've made it so that anyone who can view this blog can also post comments.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! It's going to be a GREAT one!!!

5 comments:

burkitos said...

Happy New Year! Hope this skickly start is all the sickness you'll have this year.

i'm erin. said...

You bet this is going to be the greatest year ever! I have quite a few plans in mind for us to cohort on...hehehehe...

burkitos said...

Thank goodness for Airborne! Dan loves that stuff. I hope you ALL feel 100% soon.

burkitos said...

Oops...the last comment was from Faith not Mama, I'm just on Mama's computer.

Unknown said...

Glad to be on your blog list. I love all your pictures and how fun you are. Thanks for all the effort you put into this.