Monday, September 03, 2007

Algorithm March! with Ninjas!

Don't You Wish You Had My Job??

As part of the dance curriculum, (I call it "Rythmn and Movement" in class. Haha!) I taught the steps to this Japanese March, from a Japanese children's show, to my 3rd-6th graders last Friday. Next Friday we'll put it together and see what happens. Fun, huh? It's cool to see how all the steps fit together like pieces of a puzzle.
All the kids were on board with it too...even the boys who acted like they didn't want to do it were secretly enjoying it. :-) I'm sure it's cuz I told them how popular it's becoming. That what great teachers do, right?! Besides, they get to play Ultimate Frisbee Tues-Fri.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you really did it! Good for you. Are you going to do Erin's thriller next? :-)