Sunday, August 19, 2007

Beauty of the Valley!

Okay, everyone! I have a really great friend who moved to Hawaii a couple of years ago. Since then she has posted GORGEOUS pictures of the island's flora, fauna(turtles) and beaches!
See http://www.thesummerillsurf.blogspot.com/. Well, it turns out now that she's moving back to Utah and I'm actually sad for her having to leave such a beautiful place, because I wouldn't want to. But, I'm simultaneously happy for me since she'll only be a few blocks away! :-)
The following trio of pictures was taken over the last couple of weeks...our last weeks of summer. Erin, my friend, has an eye for seeing beauty all around her, so I'm posting these pictures in her honor. We can find beauty everywhere when we look!

From the Walmart parking lot after grocery shopping...

From our back door...Logan discovered this one.

From a fun walk up the canyon with Grandma Patty...

3 comments:

Kay said...

Your mom looks great... and happy!

Give her a big Texas hug for me!

Love ya! Kay

i'm erin. said...

celia, you are seriously so funny...but your pictures are feakin' awesome, especially the picture from the walmart parking lot...full of artistic Irony eh?!?

Maria said...

I love the pictures! I'm so glad you have this blog now. Even though I'm horrible at writing frequent emails, at least I can keep up with your life a little. Say hi to the kids for me!