Thursday, July 09, 2009

How To Tell If Your Family Loves You Just The Way You Are.

It's simple.
Shave you hairy arms.
Then show them your arms and ask them if they
notice something different about them.
My husband and kids stared and thought and
thought and stared and only came up with...
"They are skinnier?"
"You have more freckles?"
And my favorite...
"You're losing your tan?"
So, there you have it.
No one noticed the difference,
obviously therefore,
they did not notice (or care) that my arms
were hairy in the first place. :)

5 comments:

i'm erin. said...

If it makes you feel better, I notice other hair on your body! ha ha ha ha...ok, I know, I'm a freak. I didn't think your arms were hairy. Should I shave mine too and it will be like a cool friend pact thing?

Kristine said...

Ha ha ha! you made me laugh loudly!

tammy said...

I waxed my arms once. It was weird.

burkitos said...

I love you just the way you are.

I am a mother! said...

Never noticed the arm hair.

I do have a 75% coupon on a first time wax service (and first time nail service). Maybe you got one too in your Valpack mailer too.

I'm thinking about doing it but I've never waxed anything and I don't want to do anything too painful.

Hope Logan is doing better and that you guys don't get sick. We are keeping you in our prayers!