Saturday, March 07, 2009

Killing Me Softly

What is it? It's FOOD! That's right. Right now I hate it. Really hate it! I wish I never had to eat another bite again.

I've been up in the night for almost 3 hours now thinking about it. The discomfort in my stomach is dominating my body. And, ohhhhhh, the queeziness! Aghhhhh!

What's worse is that I can't even blame it on being sick. I think I just ate too much. Which isn't really all that much, considering what I used to eat.

AND, it was 8 whole hours ago!!! What is going on???

Even now, as I resolve not to eat even a morsel of food tomorrow, I know deep inside I won't do it. It's torture, this love-hate relationship I have with food!

Gripe, gripe, gripe...I know.

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

I have the same struggles. What I didn't post with my recent blog post on cupcakes was that I ate 3 of them and 1 1/2 pieces of cake all in one day. =-O!! I went kinda crazy last night too. I just try and pick myself up by the bootstraps when that happens and keep going. Today will be a better day...for BOTH of us!!

tammy said...

Food is a little like money. Necessary, but a big fat STRESS!!

kellieanne said...

Unless it Tammy food. Then is just plain BLISS!