Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where Have You Been?

Well, I'm not sure where you've been, but I've been balancing spending time with my husband and kids with reading some really great books! It's hard to keep up with blogging when your nose is in a book. Plus, I haven't pulled out my camera much and how much fun is blogging without a picture or two?

I've also been to the 80's and back! For Girls' Night this weekend we dressed as if we were still livin' it up in the 80's. It was almost as much fun doing my hair and finding accessories as it was actually being at the party. My friends are a little crazy and I love it!

So, imagine peg-legged jeans and layered pink and yellow neon socks (that I kept from my high school days) and here I am. By the time this was taken my hair had fallen about two inches. How did we do it back then?

I'm hoping my photo-riffic friend, Erin, will email some pics of the rest of the bodacious babes so I can post them. (Hint, hint!)
Rock on!!!

4 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...you look like a totally awesome babe!

Carolyn said...

I love your socks and your jacket! You are so great, I loved hanging out with you girls the other night! We should all go out for fun!

burkitos said...

Hmm, Ceci, I'm glad you find time to have such fun! Ü

I am a mother! said...

You are lucky to have such great friends!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.