Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine Surprise!

You've probably noticed that I have the most amazing friends. Well, some of them love to mysteriously and anonymously drop goodies on our doorsteps. It's always fun to deduce from whom they came (good grammer?) but, more importantly, to appreciate being associated with these terrific ladies!

A few weeks ago it was a beautiful and delicious satin pie. This week it was "appley goodness" befttingly described by Kellie. It tasted incredible, but try not to be too jealous. Ü

Erin, the fabulous photographer of the group, took these gorgeous pictures. Yummy...MORE than yummy...Delightfully Delectable Appley Goodness!!!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Cecilia--When I see those pictures I want to lick the screen trying to recapture the taste of said yummy apple. I agree--we have awesome friends--whoever they are....

burkitos said...

Sorry I put it in the freezer, but the phone call said it would melt!!!

I am a mother! said...

I saw these on sale at Walmart in Springville...I was sorely tempted but resisted!!