Sunday, January 27, 2008

"To be tagged or not to be tagged...that is the question." - You

Did You Know...?

10 years ago...
I was pregnant with Julian, my first, and just getting over the all-day sickness. I was beginning to feel like I could suddenly become a gymnast (ask Camille.) My fourth grade class was SO fun and my family, who was in town, attended our 4th grade Mini-Society Activity. (When I look back at the pictures, I can't help thinking, "How could I have been that huge only half-way through the pregnancy?!)

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Get to church on time - check!
2. Find someone to give stuffed mushrooms to - check!
3. Give back all the books I've borrowed recently - check!
4. Take a nap - check!
5. Finish reading Uglies - still working on it

What I would do if I were suddenly made a millionaire...
Invest most of it so we could live off the interest. Use the interest to eventually pay our debts, buy new cars that don't break down, and go to Disneyland. (Hopefully we'll have enough to do that this summer anyway. Both kids are expecting it for Logan's "off-treatment" celebration.) Ulitmately, stop working and volunteer by helping other families with childhood cancer and visiting burn victims.

5 places I have lived...
1. Provo, Utah
2. Midway, Utah
3. Homestead, Florida
4. Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
5. Pleasant Grove, Utah

Something you might not know about me...
I love road trips. The fact that I haven't been on any for many years is just a sign that the perfect time is approaching. Can't wait to show the kids more of the world!

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...Midway? what in the world? Are you serious or making that up? who lives in Midway?

I am a mother! said...

Love your new photo! Are you sure you didn't study photography in college?? I like your blog entry too...makes me want to copy it (I don't think I will though) but I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. Hmmmm, thinking about it my new haircut is similar to yours ;)