Friday, December 26, 2008

Someone may have noticed by now that I've been a total blog slacker. Facebook is sucking my life away. Hahaha! But really, I have to limit the time I spend there.

For those of you who aren't on Facebook, here's a big Hi! and Happy Holidays!! to you.

My latest project, besides the never-ending cleaning and organizing of the house, is to build an igloo for my kids. They help some, but it would be oh so much easier if I lived on an ice field, had a ice cutter and a bunch of man-labor or at least a few days in a row with just above freezing temps.

Such as it is, I think we're doing a fine job.


To see the process in action by the pros many, many years ago (really!) click on this link, fast forward to 1 min. and watch for 17 seconds. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pia4i5sr0o0

*Uh-oh! I just watched it again and I think our slope might be a bit too steep.

2 comments:

burkitos said...

Lots of man hours there! Good job!

i'm erin. said...

you are a crazy lady! brrrr....cold!